Who we are.
HQ Precision Cleaning specializes in high grade cleaning and qualifying high-tech parts and compositions. As strategic partner of ASML we have been officially cleared for grade 1 and grade 2 cleaning and qualifying. For this we work with many different processes, amongst these are:
- Ultrasonic wet cleaning;
- Dry Cleaning;
- Steam Cleaning;
- Bake-Out Processes;
- Snow Cleaning;
- XCDA Flushing.
We qualify our processes with;
- UV and Bright Light inspection;
- RGA (Rest Gas Analyses);
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon);
- PMC (Particle Measurement Card);
- Airborne Particle Counting.
What are you going to do within our organization?
To realize further growth of our organization, we are looking for a Production Shiftleader. As Shiftleader you are responsible for the daily instruction, management, coaching and development of employees within the team. As well as the distribution of work and staff planning.
You will supervise order processing (quality) control, signal issues such as work stagnation and planning problems. While doing this you maintain strong communication with the team leader.
The activities of the Shiftleader include;
- Instructing, leading, coaching and developing employees in terms of safety regulations, quality requirements and standardized working methods.
- Applying and promoting desired behaviour and culture, attitude, rules and ensuring that these are respected.
- Initiating, stimulating, leading and supervising improvement activities within own team.
- Responsible for optimum personnel planning within the team, taking various factors into account and where necessary in consultation with the Team leader.
- Conducting various discussions or advising the Teamleader on: assessment, evaluations, escalations, bad news talks, personal development.
- Carrying out various administrative tasks, including the processing of hours, personnel planning, reports and competence matrix.
What do we ask?
To be successful in the role of Shiftleader you have the following requirements:
- MBO/MBO+ level
- You are capable in both the English and Dutch Language
- At least 2 years of experience in a production environment.
- At least 1 year leadership experience
- Experience with Lean and 5S, Green belt is a benefit
- BHV certificate is a benefit
Do you recognize yourself in the following characteristics?
- You are flexible
- You are Proactive
- You are Decisive
- You are Stress Resistant
- You are cooperative
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Precision Cleaning means being part of a fast growing organization with a team of 42 dedicated co-workers. The organization characterizes itself with its short communication lines and informal working environment.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in consultation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension scheme. Are you never or hardly ever sick? Good news; you can save up to 5 extra days off per year with full-time employment. In addition, we offer the possibility to use our HQ Pack Fitness facility and you can make use of the bicycle plan.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via email@example.com. Alex Heij +31 (0)6 27 27 75 91 is also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: we would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.