Shift Leader Cleanroom Assembly
What will you do within our organization?
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for an experienced Shift Leader Cleanroom Assembly. As the Shift Leader Cleanroom Assembly you will be responsible for the daily management of 25-30 cleanroom employees. This includes to direct the planning as efficient as possible and continually optimize the production flow.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- The management, coaching and development of the Cleanroom employees;
- To reassure the quality and safety guidelines of all process steps;
- To initiate improvement proposals in order to continually optimize;
- To create a day- and/or week planning in consultation with the team leader;
- To record and process the necessary administration.
In addition, you will serve as the primary contact in case of possible deviations within the department and you will act as a trouble shooter.
What are our requirements?
To be successful in de role of Shift Leader Cleanroom Assembly you have the following requirements:
- MBO+/HBO work and thinking level;
- Strong affinity with technology;
- Minimal 3 years of working experience in a managing/coordinating role;
- Experience with Lean/5S;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- The willingness to work in 2 shifts.
What personal qualities are required?
- You are pro-active and dare to come up with new ideas;
- You are as well human as organization oriented and skilled in communication;
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep overview in complex situations;
- You are flexible and work structured towards the desired result.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 500 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 400 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.