Inside Sales Representative
Who are we?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
What are you going to do within our organization?
As Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for the administrative activities with regular contact with our customers. In this role it is important to keep a strong relationship with our customers by providing reliable and accurate communication with said customers.
Your activities as Inside Sales Representative will include, amongst other things;
- Checking and updating the order book;
- Answering questions about active orders (either by mail or over the phone);
- Maintaining accurate communication with the customer;
- Monitoring and handling orderflow, delivery times and deliveries;
- Handling and solving (complex) complaints.
What do we ask?
- MBO+ (or equivalent) working and thinking level;
- Affinity with/in the technical field is a plus;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting sales positions;
- Knowledge of administrative processes and insight into improvements;
- Experience in maintenance of information;
- Skilled with MS Office programs;
- Good proficiency of the English and Dutch language.
Do you recognize yourself in the following characteristics?
- You are communicative;
- You are customer oriented;
- You are precise;
- You can anticipate problems;
- You have attention to detail;
- You can work structured and accurately under pressure;
- You can structure work while setting priorities.
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 500 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
What do we do?
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 700 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via email@example.com. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Alex Heij +31 (0)6 27 27 75 91 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: we would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.