Sales Support Employee (32-40 hours)
What will you do within our organization?
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for administrational support for our Sales Department. As a Sales Support Employee you will start with supportive administration activities in the field of order intake (backoffice). We expect that you will be able to promote to the role of Inside Sales Employee (frontoffice).
Your tasks and responsibilities in this role are:
- The follow up of orders, these will automatically appear in our system;
- To keep up with order lists and planning;
- To answer questions about pending orders (via email and phone);
- To deal with complaints or to escalate to a colleague when it concerns a complex issue.
Once you will promote to the role of Sales Support Employee, your activities will be expanded with:
- Daily and accurate communication with customers;
- To guard and follow up the order stream, delivery times and deliveries;
- To deal with (complex) complaints and the implementation of mutations;
- To build and expand customer relations.
What are the requirements?
To be successful in the role of Sales Support Employee you have the following requirements:
- MBO work-and thinking level;
- Affinity with technology is an advantage;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a supportive sales role;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience with ERP systems is desirable;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
HBO starters pay attention: Did you recently obtain a commercial Bachelor Degree, have affinity with technology and are you at the beginning of your career? We would also lik to challenge you to apply for this role.
What qualities do you need to have?
- You have strong communication skills and are customer focused;
- You are able to set priorities and know how to keep an overview;
- You are practical minded and work result oriented.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 500 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 400 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.