Quality Engineer - Quality - HQ Precision Cleaning, Eindhoven, Netherlands }40 hours
Who we are.
HQ Precision Cleaning specializes in high grade cleaning and qualifying high-tech parts and compositions. As strategic partner of ASML we have been officially cleared for grade 1 and grade 2 cleaning and qualifying. For this we work with many different processes, amongst these are:
- Ultrasonic wet cleaning;
- Dry Cleaning;
- Steam Cleaning;
- Bake-Out Processes;
- Snow Cleaning;
- XCDA Flushing.
We qualify our processes with;
- UV and Bright Light inspection;
- RGA (Rest Gas Analyses);
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon);
- PMC (Particle Measurement Card);
- Airborne Particle Counting.
What are you going to do within our organization?
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for a Quality Engineer. Are you result oriented, do you strive for the highest quality level and do you have great problem solving skills? Then we invite you to read on.
Your activities as a Quality Engineer will include:
- Imposing the quality vision on the work floor with support from the management team;
- Creating the 'Quality Roadmap' for HQ Precision Cleaning and consistently realizing quality improvements according to this roadmap with support from the management team;
- Developing and maintaining our SPC system;
- Optimizing and continuously improving instructions and procedures on the work floor;
- Supervising process changes;
- Analysing, assessing and registering external and internal complaints;
- Structured problem solving through various tools (including Six Sigma, 8D reporting, 5S and Control plan);
- Initiating and realizing improvement projects within the entire organization including production, logistics and purchasing;
- Maintaining our quality system;
In addition, we expect you to be frequently on the work floor to ensure correct compliance with procedures, perform internal audits and evaluate and report the results obtained. You communicate directly with the customer when it comes to quality issues and improvement initiatives.
What do we ask?
To be successful in the role of Quality Engineer you have the following requirements:
- MBO+/HBO work and thinking level;
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within the manufacturing or high-tech industry;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Knowledge of and experience with the Office package, more specifically Excel;
- Knowledge of, and experience with ISO 9001:2015;
- Knowledge of, and experience with various Quality tools;
- Knowledge of and experience with statistical process control and a change control process.
Do you recognize yourself in the following characteristics?
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You are Proactive;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are stress resistant;
- You can work in a structured manner;
- You can maintain an overview.
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Precision Cleaning means being part of a fast growing organization with a team of 42 dedicated coworkers. The organization characterizes itself with its short communication lines and informal working environment.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in consultation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension scheme. Are you never or hardly ever sick? Good news; you can save up to 5 extra days off per year with full-time employment. In addition, we offer the possibility to use our HQ Pack Fitness facility and you can make use of the bicycle plan.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org. Alex Heij +31 (0)6 27 27 75 91 is also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: we would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.