What will you do within our organization?
To realize the further growth of our organization, we are looking for a Senior Operator/Process Engineer. In this role you are responsible for the correct implementation and optimization of the cleaning and qualification processes in the cleanroom. In addition, you will perform various cleanroom processes such as programming, loading and unloading of RGA and Bake machines.
You introduce new processes, create work instructions for these and supervise proto runs. The execution of the work will take place in a cleanroom environment for a significant part of the day. In this environment cleanroom clothing is worn.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this role are:
- Providing technical project support to improve the existing processes;
- Keeping the machines functioning properly and programming them;
- Arranging necessary documentation and related activities;'
- Continuous improvement of existing cleaning and qualification processes aimed at future requirements;
- Analyzing any issues that arise during an ongoing process and initiate improvements;
- Analyzing rejects and providing correct information back to the office;
- Setting up and keeping up to date work instructions according to specification and quality requirements;
- Performing internal audits to ensure that processes are properly executed according to procedure;
- The co-creation and development of quality procedures to prevent any issues.
In addition, you are the point of contact for our process developers when they have technical questions about the course of events in the cleanroom and ensure that our colleagues in the cleanroom are continuously trained in order to perform at the highest quality level.
What are our requirements?
To qualify for the role of Process Engineer you should at least have:
- Technical MBO education, e.g. Process engineering level 4;
- Strong affinity with both technological developments and production-related processes;
- Familiarity with the procedures and guidelines within a cleanroom (grade 1 and 2) is an advantage;
- Practical and proactive attitude to implement improvements within the cleanroom;
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
What qualities do you need to have?
- You are analytically strong and think in solutions;
- You have good communications skills and are socially-oriented;
- You work in a structured way and know how to keep an overview;
- You are curious about developments and share knowledge;
- You are a team player and know how to inspire colleagues.
What do we do?
HQ Precision Cleaning specializes in the high-quality cleaning and qualification of high-tech parts. As a strategic partner partner for ASML, we have the following cleaning processes in house:
- Grade 1 & 2 Surface and vacuum cleaning;
- Ultrasonic cleaning;
- Bake-out processes;
- XCDA Flushing.
We qualify using the following measurements:
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon);
- RGA (Residual Gas Analysis);
- PMC (Particle Measurement Card).
We do this for reputable customers from the semiconductor industry, optical technology, aerospace and aerospace and machine building.
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 400 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.