Operational Technical Purchaser
What will you do within our organization?
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for a Purchasing professional with technical affinity. In this role, you will be responsible for the purchase of goods and materials, but also for outsourcing work and purchasing parts according to specification.
Note: Did you recently obtained your HBO (Higher Professional Education) degree in Industrial Engineering or similar and are you at the beginning of your career? We would also like to challenge you to apply!
Your tasks and responsibilities as an Operational Technical Purchaser will include:
- Processing purchase orders and monitoring progress;
- Outsourcing of (semi) finished products and monitoring of delivery times;
- Optimizing the supplier pool and actively building new supplier relationships;
- Making agreements with suppliers about quality, delivery time and price;
- Identifying bottlenecks and market developments and translating them into concrete actions;
- Keeping the data in the ERP system up-to-date, checking the invoices and acting on any deviations.
You have daily contact with your colleagues from the project office, planning, sales and the team leaders within production about current issues.
What are our requirements?
- HBO Technical Business Administration or similar;
- Knowledge of or affinity with wood, plastics, metal, cardboard, etc;
- A network within the manufacturing industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge of ERP systems and SlimStock or a comparable forecast tool;
- Nevi is an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
What qualities do you need to have?
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep an overview;
- You can set priorities and create structure;
- You are flexible and can deal with unexpected situations;
- You have good communication skills and commercial insight.
What do we do?
HQ Pack is one of the world's top companies in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high value industrial products. Highly fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but also take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's service center ensures that reusable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to as-new condition anywhere in the world. We do that for global players in the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, medical, mechanical engineering and mechanical components industries.
The activities of HQ Pack are divided as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 700 employees spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Next to that we have offices in Malaysia, Singapore and America. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics processing (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood processing (Seerden).
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 500 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally, nationally and internationally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Of course we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary will be determined in consultation and depends on knowledge and experience. We have our own benefits package and offer a collective pension plan. Are you never or hardly ever sick? Good news; you can save up to 5 extra days off per year with full-time employment in addition to the 25 days of leave. We also offer the opportunity to use our HQ Pack Fitness facility and you can make use of a tax-friendly bicycle scheme.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and are you curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receiving your CV and additional motivation to Anissa Bejaoui or Ellen van Moorsel via firstname.lastname@example.org.