Inside Sales Representative
Are you administratively strong and do you always have your affairs in order? Do you want to use these strong qualities for a technical organization with a lot of dynamics? Do you enjoy working with colleagues who together strive for the best results and can also have a lot of fun? Then apply now!
Whare you going to do within our organization?
To realize the further growth of our organization, we are looking for an Internal Sales Representative. In this role, you will be our tower of strength when it comes to accurately carrying out administrative tasks. It's a role with a lot of variety where you are responsible for sales related back office activities for all customers (100+) we work with. Occasionally, you will also perform administrative support work for the Sales Manager and our Purchasing Department.
Your activities as an internal sales representative will include:
- Processing incoming orders;
- Processing new requests for information and preparing quotations;
- Managing expired invoices;
- Dealing with incorrect invoices and having credit invoices made;
- Tracking a number of key KPIs (including internal and external complaint communication and RIA capacity) on a monthly basis;
- Managing and preparing customs documents for international customers;
- Customer contact by e-mail or telephone when necessary.
In addition, you strive for optimal customer satisfaction and know how to enthuse and motivate your colleagues.
You should enjoy working in a relatively young organization where there is plenty of room for humour and sociability. You will be working in a small and dynamic team together with 2 direct sales colleagues where there is a strong team spirit. In addition, due to the open layout of our work location, you will quickly get in contact with your future office colleagues.
What do we ask?
To be considered for the role of Sales Representative you should at least have:
- HBO work and thinking level or an MBO diploma with relevant experience;
- Some affinity with technology is an advantage;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position within a technical organization;
- Good command of MS Office;
- Experience with ERP systems is desired (ISAH);
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, German is a strong advantage.
Your own initiatives within the department are also highly desirable.
Do you recognize yourself in the following characteristics?
- You have an open character and are eager to learn;
- You have strong communication and commercial skills;
- You work in a structured way and know how to keep an overview;
- You have self-management skills which enable you to set priorities;
- You are stress resistant and flexible;
- You are a team player and know how to inspire your colleagues.
What do we do?
HQ Precision Cleaning is specialized in the high-quality cleaning and qualification of high-tech parts and assemblies. As a strategic partner for ASML and others, we have the following cleaning processes in house:
- Grade 1 & 2 Surface and vacuum cleaning;
- Ultrasonic cleaning;
- Bake-out processes;
- XCDA flushing.
We qualify using the following measurements;
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon);
- RGA (Residual Gas Analysis);
- PMC (Particle Measurement Card).
We do this for renowned customers in the semiconductor industry, optical technology, aerospace and machine building.
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Precision Cleaning means being part of a strong growing organization with a team of 22 committed colleagues. The organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization you get the opportunity to develop yourself further on both personal and professional levels. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in consultation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension scheme. Are you never or hardly ever sick? Good news; you can save up to 5 extra days off per year with full-time employment. In addition, we offer the possibility to use our HQ Pack Fitness facility and you can make use of the bicycle plan.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.