Inside Sales Employee (32-40 hours)
What will you do within our organization?
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Employee (front office). In this role you are the permanent contact person for a number of European customers. You act as the business card for the organization. You know exactly how to approach situations in order to strengthen the customer relations and are constantly challenging yourself to do so.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this role will include:
- You are responsible for the daily and accurate communication with your customers by mail or phone;
- Following up and monitoring the order flow, offer flow, delivery times and deliveries;
- Handling (complex) customer questions, complaints and implementing changes;
- Building and expanding customer relationships;
- Incidentally, you will accompany the account manager on a customer visit under the guise of service and customer satisfaction.
What are our requirements?
To be successful in the versatile role of Inside Sales Employee (front office) you have the following requirements:
- HBO work-and thinking level or a MBO+ degree with relevant experience;
- Some affinity with technology is an advantage;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position within a production environment;
- Good command of MS Office;
- Experience with ERP systems is desired;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, German is a strong advantage;
What qualities do you need to have?
- You have strong communication skills and are customer-oriented, thus you know how to strengthen the customer relationship by going that extra mile;
- You have self-management skills which enables you to set priorities and maintain an overview;
- You have problem-solving skills, allowing you to anticipate situations quickly, to think along with and act proactively;
- You are stress resistant and flexible;
- You have a practical attitude and are result-driven.
In addition, your own initiatives are highly desired within the department.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
Our group of companies employs over 500 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 400 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via email@example.com. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.