HR & Payroll Employee
What will you be doing within our organization?
To realize the further growth of our organization, we are looking for an HR and Payroll Employee. In the role of HR and Payroll Employee you independently perform HR-related administrative activities with the aim to pay the salary correctly and on time and to keep all personnel files up to date.
Your activities as a HR and Payroll employee include:
- Processing mutations in the personnel file and managing personnel files;
- Executing administrative and organizational activities in the field of employment, mutations and resignations;
- Registering and reporting sickness and absence;
- Correct registration of presence and absence;
- To (correctly and on time) process and deliver input for salary processing (which takes place via an external salary processor);
- To maintain internal contacts with employees and external contacts with service providers such as the salary processor, trainers, insurers.
What do we ask?
To be successful in the role of HR and Payroll Employee you have the following requirements:
- MBO work and thinking level;
- You have basic knowledge of salary and personnel administration;
- You have experience with HR/Salary package (preferably Loket);
- You have knowledge of ERP systems (we work with ISAH);
- Good command of MS Office;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
What qualities do you need to have?
- You are precise in the execution of your work;
- You have self-management skills which enable you to set priorities;
- You can handle stress and deadlines well;
- You have an open character and are eager to learn;
- You work in a structured way and know how to keep an overview.
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 500 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 700 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via email@example.com.
Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.