What will you do within our organization?
Due to the strong growth of our company we are looking for a CAD Engineer. Do you want to develop your skills? We offer you the opportunity to grow and create new career opportunities within our organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Constructing and detailing the general design;
- Determining the feasibility of the design;
- Providing technical documentation, for example bill of materials, 2D drawings and packaging instructions;
- Checking, processing and archiving drawings;
- Preparing the necessary technical drawings, based on technical documentation, for use in manufacturing;
- Support colleagues regarding CAD software and CAD operations.
What are our requirements?
- Secondary vocational education in Mechanical Engineering or similar (NL: MBO-4);
- Skilled in 2D and 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks and/or NX);
- Knowledge regarding materials, treatments and processing;
- Knowledge regarding engineering tolerances;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Work experience as an engineer of drafting technician is a strong advance.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 500 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 400 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via email@example.com.
Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.