What will you do within our organization?
HQ Pack is developing rapidly and therefore we are looking for an Account Manager for our existing (international) customers. In this role, with a strong focus on the German market, you are the contact person for your customer portfolio. Our customers expect a sparring partner, an advisor and we expect optimal customer satisfaction and further development of these existing accounts.
Your activities as an Account Manager will include:
- Drawing up a Sales plan in cooperation with the Manager Sales EU Accounts;
- Maintaining customer relations (telephone, video calls and visits);
- Advising the customer on materials, product groups and/or services;
- Preparing, issuing and following up quotations with input (calculation) from the project office;
- Making analyses and providing reports at customer level.
In addition, we expect you to follow market developments closely and to be able to translate customer wishes into suitable offers, taking into account the applicable guidelines and regulations. You think along with us about pricing strategies and you know how to convince your customers of this. By nature you are a connector and you know how to manage expectations correctly. Of course we also expect you to achieve your commercial goals by initiating the right activities. You discuss technical challenges and the progress of the projects with your colleagues from the project office.
What are our requirements?
To be successful in this versatile and responsible (international) role you have at least:
- HBO work and thinking level, education preferably commercial / technical;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of account management or comparable;
- Sales experience in a technical (production) environment;
- Good command of MS Office and ERP systems;
- Good command of Dutch, English and German;
- Knowledge of the German speaking market is a strong advantage;
- Experience within the High Tech and/or packaging industry is a strong advantage.
What qualities do you need to have?
- You are entrepreneurial and dare to come up with new ideas;
- You are analytically strong and think process-oriented;
- You are stress resistant and work in a structured way towards the desired result;
- You are decisive and dare to take decisions;
- You are flexible and have good commercial skills.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 700 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 500 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via email@example.com. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.