What will you do within our organization?
To realize the further growth of our organization, we are looking for a Process Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for the technical development and optimization of our high-quality cleaning and qualification processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing technical project support to improve existing processes;
- Arranging required documentation and related activities;
- Continuous development of innovative cleaning and qualification processes aimed at future requirements;
- Analyzing any issues that arise during an ongoing process and initiating improvements;
- Drafting and updating work instructions according to specification and quality requirements;
- Performing internal audits to ensure that processes are carried out according to procedure;
- Setting up and developing quality procedures to be able to prevent any issues.
In addition, you are the point of contact for our customers when they have technical questions and you ensure that our colleagues in the cleanroom are continuously trained to perform at the highest quality level.
What are our requirements?
To be qualified for the role of Process Developer you should at least have:
- Technical Bachelor degree, e.g. Applied Physics or Chemistry;
- Strong affinity with both technological developments and production-related processes;
- Familiarity with the procedures and guidelines within a cleanroom (grade 1 and 2) is an advantage;
- Practical and proactive attitude to implement improvements within the cleanroom.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
In this role, we expect you to be result and process oriented in order to achieve the intended objectives. You communicate easily at all levels and make a positive contribution to the culture within the team.
What qualities do you need to have?
- You are analytically strong and think in solutions;
- You have good communication and social skills;
- You work in a structured way and know how to keep an overview;
- You are curious about developments and share knowledge;
- You are a team player and know how to inspire colleagues.
What do we do?
HQ Precision Cleaning specializes in the high-quality cleaning and qualification of high-tech parts. As a strategic partner partner for ASML, we have the following cleaning processes in house:
Grade 1 & 2 Surface and vacuum cleaning;
- Ultrasonic cleaning;
- Bake-out processes;
- XCDA Flushing.
We qualify using the following measurements:
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon);
- RGA (Residual Gas Analysis);
- PMC (Particle Measurement Card).
We do this for reputable customers from the semiconductor industry, optical technology, aerospace and aerospace and machine building.
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 400 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.