What are you going to do within our organization?
Are you an entrepreneurial Production Manager with a passion for technology and World Class Manufacturing? Do you have experience in managing and optimizing production departments? Then we would like to challenge you to become part of our growing organization. In this role you are responsible for the operational result of the Eindhoven site. Your scope includes Production (Cleanroom, Wood- and Foam processing), Manufacturing Engineering, Quality and Planning. You directly manage the managers of the departments and are responsible for approximately 275 (production) employees. By seeing opportunities, initiating improvements and translating these into operational objectives, you are able to achieve success in a dynamic environment.
Your tasks in the role of Production Manager include:
- Organizing the departments as optimal and efficient as possible based on a World Class Manufacturing philosophy;
- Supervising projects and coaching employees;
- Motivating the organization to improve and change where you see opportunities;
- Analyzing production data and proactively adjusting where necessary;
- Building and securing a lasting relationship with other departments within the organization.
In addition, you are in direct contact with our customers when it comes to escalations, improvements, projects and costs. Together with your team, you will shape the entire operation professionally, competently and in a pleasant way. Employees can trust you, your positive energy is contagious and you get things done because you know how to create support like no other. You are the People Manager who understands that you can only achieve goals together through clear and effective communication. You also know how to secure things and offer structure to the production organization. By seeing opportunities and daring to make decisions, you know how to make a difference in a hectic environment. You do what you say and say what you do!
What do we ask?
- A higher professional education (HBO/WO) work and thinking level;
- Technical education in the field of mechanical engineering, technical business administration;
- Minimum of 5-10 years' leadership experience, coaching style within a production environment;
- Experience with managing 200+ FTE within a production environment;
- Experience with 5S, Lean, continuous improvement;
- Knowledge of and experience with ERP systems;
- Good command of Dutch and English.
Do you recognize yourself in the following characteristics?
- You are entrepreneurial and know how to create support;
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep an overview;
- You are decisive and dare to take decisions;
- You are a coaching leader and able to motivate people;
- You are a strategist and hands-on involved in the operation.
We also expect you to communicate clearly, have technical insight and respond proactively to current issues.
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 500 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 700 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button. For more information, please feel free to contact our Recruitment Manager, Ellen van Moorsel, via email@example.com or by phone +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.