Shift Leader Cleanroom Assembly
What will you do within our organization?
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for an experienced Shift Leader Cleanroom Assembly. As the Shift Leader Cleanroom Assembly you will be responsible for the daily management of 25-30 Cleanroom employees. This includes to direct the planning as efficient as possible and continually optimize the production flow.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- The management, coaching and development of the Cleanroom employees;
- To reassure the quality and safety guidelines of all process steps;
- To initiate improvement proposals in order to continually optimize;
- To create a day- and/or week planning in consultation with the team leader;
- To record and process the necessary administration.
In addition, you will serve as the primary contact in case of possible deviations within the department and you will act as a trouble shooter.
What are our requirements?
To be successful in de role of Shift Leader Cleanroom Assembly you have the following requirements:
- MBO+/HBO work and thinking level;
- Strong affinity with technology;
- Minimal 3 years of working experience in a managing/coordinating role;
- Experience with Lean/5S;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- The willingness to work in 2 shifts.
What personal qualities are required?
- You are pro-active and dare to come up with new ideas;
- You are as well human as organization oriented and skilled in communication;
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep overview in complex situations;
- You are flexible and work structured towards the desired result.