Project Leader B-t-P NPI
What will you do within our organization?
As a Project Leader B-t-P NPI you will independently manage the project, monitor the targets and ensure that the project runs as efficiently as possible. During the development and production of new prototypes, you are the first point of contact for questions from the customer, department, factory and suppliers. You plan the work in consultation with the (production) planner and keep the schedules for your projects up to date. You are responsible for the pre- and post-calculation, evaluation, invoicing and the correct closure of the project.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assessing the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) for, among other things, manufacturability;
- Setting up articles (material and labor) in the ERP system;
- Determining the correct production process (method and sequence);
- Approaching suppliers for initial purchase in case of outsourcing;
- Calculating the commercial cost price;
- Translating the TPD to the work floor by means of work preparation;
- Offering guidance during the production of articles;
- Processing any feedback from the internal customer;
- File formation for product release (volume);
In addition, you will consult with customers and suppliers about product technical (im)possibilities and you will be in charge of the introduction of new complex customer defined high tech packaging.
What are our requirements?
To be successful in de role of Project Manager NPI you have the following requirements:
- Minimum HBO work-and thinking level;
- Good technical insight;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a project leader, calculator and/or planner in the manufacturing industry;
- Experience with 3D CAD or willing to learn it;
- Knowledge of shape and place tolerances;
- Experience in machining, sheet metal and construction work is an advantage;
- Experience with ERP systems, we work with ISAH;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
What qualities do you need to have?
- You are decisive and dare to make decisions;
- You are a team player and take responsibility;
- You are accurate and result oriented;
- You are proactive and dare to come up with new ideas;
- You have good communication skills and can deal with unexpected situations.
We also expect you to have commercial insight, a healthy dose of curiosity and entrepreneurship.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
· Cleanroom Solutions;
· Projects (development);
· Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 500 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 400 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via email@example.com. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.