Coördinator Customer Service & Planning
What are you going to do within our organization?
Due to the continuing growth of our organization, we are looking for a Coordinator Customer Service & Planning for HQ Pack Service Center. In this role the focus is on processing, planning and following up orders from HQ Pack customers, ASML suppliers and ASML with the necessary communication and administration involved.
Your activities as a Coordinator Customer Service Center & Planning include:
- Process orders from HQ Pack customers, ASML suppliers and ASML;
- Support in the communication (by e-mail and telephone) with HQ Pack customers, ASML suppliers and ASML;
- Process plan and follow up orders in our ERP system (ISAH);
- Plan large tools on call basis (POB/ILLU RTM);
- Deliver (weekly) all necessary invoicing data;
- To keep the weekly order flow going (ASML (VDL ETG), Berlinerglas, Trumpf and Qiptiq);
- Accurate (monthly) preparation of various reports: waste report, storage cost report, Qioptiq report and CE report ASML.
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Previous experience in a management position is strongly preferred;
- You can work well together and are willing to help to think things through.
- You can set priorities and create structure;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in logistical planning;
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (we use ISAH);
- You are accurate in your work and are a good planner;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language.
What do we do?
HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world.
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
Our group of companies employs over 700 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 500 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02 (present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Ellen van Moorsel +31 (0)6 11 83 54 11 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: We would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch.